NEAR NEW INVESTMENT
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carThis near new, 2 bedroom unit is available for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place. The rental is currently guaranteed at $350/week and is payable to the landlord 52 weeks of the year. (Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property).
* Two bedrooms & two bathrooms
* The main bathroom has an integrated laundry with a wall mounted dryer
* Air conditioned living area & Master bedroom
* Tiled kitchen/living areas with neutral palette
* One designated car park
* 92m2 including 12m2 of balcony
Rental guarantee: $350pw
Lease start date: 29/06/2018
Lease end date: 28/06/2024
Lease option: 1 x up to 36 months
Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
**** All options and variations are exercised at DHA's discretion
(Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property).
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
* DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
* The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
Everton Park, about 9km from Brisbane's CBD, is an established suburb popular with young and established families, but is also attracting young professionals looking for affordable housing close to the city, which is about a 20-minute trip away. Much of Everton Park's popularity stems from its central location, good transport, and its access to shops and schools.
Mt Maria Junior and Senior Colleges, Hillbrook Anglican School, Northside Christian College, and McDowall State School in neighbouring suburbs supplement Everton Park State School and State High School. There are also a number of swimming schools and sporting grounds in the area. Teralba Park is a feature of the area providing plenty of room for outdoor activities and hosting the local Guides Association. Public transport in the area is good with regular bus routes servicing local shopping centres and going into the Brisbane CBD. Mitchelton, Gaythorne and Enoggera train stations are the closest to Everton Park and are approximately 5 to 10 minutes by car. Source REIQ
For more information please contact your DHA sales specialist - R&W Wilston/Windsor.
- 92 sqm (approx)
Offers over $375,000
Wilston / Windsor
07 3357 3888
07 3357 3888