PERFECT AS ENTRY-LEVEL INVESTMENT
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carThis affordable family home is a perfect way to enter the investment market. With guaranteed rent, 52 weeks of the year, this INVESTMENT property is offered for sale by on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place. (Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property).
Rental guarantee: $440 per week
Lease start date: 07/08/2009
Lease end date: 06/08/2021
Lease option: 1 x fixed 36 months (Note the option and right to vary is at DHA's discretion)
Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction or 1 x up to 12 months Extension
**All options and variations are exercised at DHA's discretion.
Rent is reviewed in December every year by a registered valuer
* Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite
* Double lock up garage
* Separate carpeted lounge and additional dining area
* Family room opening to an undercover patio area
* Large water tank
* Ducted Air conditioning
DHA LEASE BENEFITS:
* DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
* DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
* The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
SUBURB OVERVIEW - JOYNER:
Joyner is located north of Brisbane in the Moreton Bay Regional Council area. Much of Joyner runs along the shore of Lake Samsonvale, and gives access to popular fishing and picnic spots making the area a valuable recreational resource for locals and visitors. Located approximately 25 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and 10 kilometres from North Lakes and their Westfield shopping centre.
In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to pre-qualified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
For more information please contact your DHA sales specialist - R&W Wilston/Windsor.
- 600 sqm (approx)
Wilston / Windsor
07 3357 3888
07 3357 3888