4 bed | 2 bath | 1 carThis large, two storey home is the perfect investment whilst possibly moving in at a later date. The property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place until 2023*. (Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property). Beautifully presented with low maintenance garden. The formal lounge has a raked ceiling and air conditioning. The family room looks out to the rear yard and has tiled floors and air conditioning. The bedrooms are generous and have good storage space.
* Master bedroom has a good sized walk in robe, air conditioning and ensuite
* Separate formal lounge/dining area with raked ceiling
* Undercover patio area at rear of the home
* Neutral tones
* Air conditioning, security screens and ceiling fans
* Low maintenance yard
Current rental guarantee: $585 per week
Lease start date: 05/06/2017
Lease end date: 04/06/2023
Lease option: 1 x up to 36 months
Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
**All options and variations are exercised at DHA's discretion.
Rent is reviewed in December every year by a registered valuer
(The rent displayed is the 2019 rental figure, please note, DHA has recently performed a rent revaluation on this property. Please enquire with the agent to confirm the 2020 rental figure).
DHA LEASE BENEFITS
* DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
* DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
* The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Mitchelton is a closely held suburb and is very popular with families. This home is walking distance to the State Primary and Secondary Schools and a short drive to Mitchelton train station and Brookside Shopping Centre. Located 10 kilometres from Brisbane CBD with good access to public transport.
In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to pre-qualified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
For more information please contact your DHA sales specialist - R&W Wilston/Windsor.
- 464 sqm (approx)
Wilston / Windsor
07 3357 3888
07 3357 3888