Rent out now - Move in later
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carThis INVESTMENT is currently rented by Defence Housing for $450/week. The 4 bedroom house is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place until 2024 (*see below). (Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in a DHA property). Located in North Lakes, this property suits the savvy investor who is looking for a set-and-forget property.
* 4 bedrooms
* Neutral tones
* Air conditioning in living and master bedroom
* Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
* Undercover Patio
* Neat, low maintenance garden on a 448m2 block
* Water tank
* Built in 2010
Current weekly rent: $450/week
Lease end date: 12/02/2024
Option available: 1 x fixed 36 months
Right to Vary available: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
*** All options and variations are exercised at DHA's discretion ***
DHA LEASE BENEFITS
* DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
* DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
* The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
* The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
* A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Located about 28km north of Brisbane, North Lakes has been master planned for easy living. Developed by Stocklands, the suburb offers everything you could need including parks, schools, childcare, transport, entertainment, shopping, and plenty of recreational facilities including a lake, pool, library and ample walking tracks. It is home to Queensland's largest Westfield shopping centre which provides easy access to supermarkets and over 200 speciality stores. There is also an Ikea, Bunnings, a town centre and much more. Two primary schools and two secondary schools are within the suburb, along with six childcares providing the best start to life for your family. Numerous health services are available in North Lakes, ranging from medical centres to allied health providers to a private day hospital. The nearest train stations are the Mango Hill & Mango Hill East train lines on the Redcliffe Peninsula line, while the airport is 35 minutes away in Brisbane. The suburb is well positioned near the Bruce Highway, and trips to the Sunshine Coast only take 45 minutes.
In accordance with DHA regulations, we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to pre-qualified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
For more information please contact your DHA sales specialist - R&W Wilston/Windsor
- 448 sqm (approx)
View By Appointment
Wilston / Windsor
07 3357 3888
07 3357 3888